How to find the optimal POS solution for my business need?
TYSSO POS solutions are designed based on different attributes and characteristics among industries, and propose corresponding pos solutions. We propose solutions for (1) retail and warehouse, (2) hospitality service, (3) clothing stores, (4) bookstores and stationery stores, (5) restaurants (including cafés, fast food stores, etc.), (6) pharmacy, (7) airport, (8) entertainment businesses. Refer to the section "APPLICATIONS" for more details.
Besides the industries listed above, TYSSO products can also be applied in other fields as long as you have pos-related needs. If your business needs can not be categorized into a definite field, you can browse "PRODUCTS", select a category, and click on the product that is probably similar to your business's needs.
Here are 7 things to consider when choosing a POS System
(1) Price: The POS solution mainly includes hardware, software, and optional devices. Business owners should estimate the total cost, and think thoroughly about whether it fits their requirements and whether it is worthwhile.
(2) Usability: It is best for employees if the POS system they use is simple to set up and use.
(3) Payment Processing: The payment processing provided by the business owner will influence the mode of operation. The type of payment method you decide to apply somehow determines the accessibility and convenience for the customers who purchase the products.
(4) Inventory Management and Tracking: Most POS systems support conventional inventory control for business owners. POS with strong inventory capabilities means that it helps you manage multiple kinds of products, even stocks among your branches, and learn the actual amounts of your stock with real-time updates.
(5) Reporting and Analytics: The POS system has to record without missing any data so that the business owner can learn the figures with precision. It even offers selection criteria for users to do advanced analysis and find out the potential advantages and disadvantages.
(6) Scalability: With the growth of your business scale and the transition of your business type, the POS system you’ve applied should also be adjusted for your corresponding situation. There is no POS system that fits in all industries, but the POS system with scalability can keep some flexibility for users to meet their needs.
(7) Integrations: Business owners not only need to check whether the software pre-installed in the POS terminal is functioning normally, but also have to check the connection between the POS terminal and other devices. A great integration means that it allows operators to use various kinds of tools simultaneously and work smoothly through the POS system.
If you still can not find the suitable products after browsing the individual product webpages, contact us to help you build your optimal solution.