The troubleshooting and technical support of the POS System.
The common operating issues on POS System.
(1) Refer to section "DOWNLOAD" and click "POS System" in the product category.
(2) Select the product model you need and click to download the related files.
*If there is no driver compatible with your product, contact us for advanced technical support.
If The System Cannot Be Switched On
(1) Remove all external plug-in devices.
(2) Plug-in the power adapter, and switch on to check if the power LED is lit or not.
*If the power LED does not light up and the system fan does not operate, change a new power adapter and check if the system is on.
*If the power LED does light up, but the buzzer does not beep and the screen does not show any P. O. S. T. or system information, it means that the mainboard may not be functioning anymore. Please switch off and send it back for further examination.
If The System Is Not Able To Connect To The Network
(1) Check if the hub or switch is operational.
(2) Check if the RJ45 LAN cable is connected.
(3) Check if the LAN LED is on.
*If the LAN LED does not light up, try to reinstall the LAN card.
*If the LAN LED still does not light up after reinstalling the LAN card, the network circuit of the mainboard may not be functioning normally. Please switch off and send it back for further examination.
About The Capable Operating System For The POS System
TYSSO's products are manufactured with a preinstalled Operation System (OS). Every product is compatible with an individual OS depending on the model number. Refer to the section "PRODUCTS" for each model's detailed specifications.
*If the OS you want to install is not listed in the product specification, contact us for advanced technical support.