How to select the Kiosk meeting my need?
An ideal location with high visibility and accessibility is a key ingredient for setting up a self-service kiosk.
The Kiosk is being used for tasks including self-ordering/self-checkout, information lookup, patient/lodger check-in, etc. It has been applied respectively in different fields depending on unique features among different industries.
Here are 6 things to consider when choosing a Kiosk
(1) Kiosk application goals: The most important issue when considering a kiosk is to clarify what you exactly intend to do with it. For example, some may need to apply kiosks to speed up the checkout process or reduce the queue in line, or even transit the routine workload of employees into automation by kiosks.
(2) Functionality: The kiosk features optional devices integration. The business owners have to determine what functions they require after accessing the needs.
(3) Budget: Knowing where your money is going is critical for any buying project. In general, the kiosks contain lots of parts, including software, hardware, optional devices, customized adjustments, etc. It is not necessary for business owners to purchase every part, but to fulfill the requirements and utility is the main priority.
(4) Target audience: The acceptance of the target audience is critical for business owners in deciding whether or not to set up kiosks. Once the business owners start applying kiosks, it definitely impacts, even changes the existing mode of business. It has to bring new experiences that are easier, faster, and simpler for customers, so that they are inclined to use the new application.
(5) Maintenance of the kiosk: In general, the Kiosk is larger than a POS terminal in size, and it is also more complicated because it contains various components and peripherals. Business owners have to take the routine service interval, product replenishment, and urgent troubleshooting into consideration while choosing the kiosk, and make sure the maintenance will not be a burden to the business.
(6) Security: The issue of security mainly includes hardware and software. For customers, they may be concerned about whether their personal data is well protected through the whole transaction process-and that is also critical to the business owners to keep customers' data secure. When business owners start to apply kiosks, they need to make sure the self-service kiosks are strong and sturdy and will function well to provide services to the visitors.
Based on the criteria above, you can put all the information together first, identify the advantages and features you have, and select the appropriate type of Kiosk to fit your business. We recommend that you can simply think of the possible optimal locations first and start to apply Kiosk. You can collect and access consumers' data after you start using Kiosks, and adjust your business model depending on the circumstances.
The data you collect is important. It is the key that indicates you have to make the decision next. If the results of applying the Kiosk are not as expected, try to trace back the development process, analyze any possible reasons that affect the performance of the Kiosk, and modify the strategy to cope with the business situation. It is also encouraged to know the customers' experiences of using your Kiosk. Their direct feedback can give you a different perspective on the arrangement and application of Self-Service Kiosks.
- Related Products
Offering convenience for customers, KS-1532 provides customizable designs and graphics such as logos, selectable colors, interchangeable Plexiglass faceplates, and the streamlined design. The custom modification designs are suitable for different decorating styles, creating an aesthetically pleasing appeal and providing a viewing pleasure.
- ABOUT TYSSO
- Designed POS System and Kiosk in retail and warehouse
- POS system and Kiosk applied in Hospitality Service fulfill customers' needs
- High Connectivity Mobile POS Enhances Staff's Mobility in Clothing Store
- The All-in-One POS System as a solution for selling and management in Bookstore and Stationery Store
- Pos System and Kiosk for Various Types of Restaurants
- Pos System applied to the pharmacy for large volumes of drug management
- The Kiosk serves as the optimal solution to multiple tasks in the airport
- Self Service Kiosk for Improving Sales and Efficiency in the Entertainment Business
- What is the difference between FAMETECH and TYSSO?
- How to find the optimal POS solution for my business need?
- What kind of service can I expect from purchasing TYSSO products?
- Why is POS so important in various industries?
- The troubleshooting and technical support of the POS System.
- The troubleshooting and technical support of Printer
- Why has the Kiosk become more and more prevalent in various fields?
- How to select the Kiosk meeting my need?
- Contact Us
FAMETECH How to select the Kiosk meeting my need? Introduction
FAMETECH INC is a Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Computer & Peripheral Products Industry. FAMETECH has been offering our customers high-quality POS, POS System, POS Terminal, Barcode Scanner, and Receipt Printer since 1981. With both advanced technology and 10 years of experience, FAMETECH always makes sure to meet each customer's demand.