System cannot power on?
1. Please remove all external plug-in devices.
2. Plug-in the power adapter and turn on system to check for power LED status.
3. If power LED does not light up and the system fan does not working, you will have to change a new power adapter for examination.
4. If adaptor is functioning and power LED of your POS terminal do light up but cannot hear any system status beep from the buzzer, and the screen did not show any P.O.S.T or system information, it means the main board may be not functioning anymore. Please turn off the power and send to the service center for further examinations.
- ABOUT TYSSO
- Inventory Manage POS Systems for Retail and Wholesale
- All-in-One Point of Sales for Hospitality Service
- TYSSO Stylish and Modern POS Terminal for Apparel
- Professional POS Solutions for Bookstore and Stationary
- High Performance and Durable POS Machines for Restaurant
- Top Quality POS with Integrated Peripherals for Pharmacy
- Where can I download the product catalogue?
- Where can I download the Receipt Printer Driver?
- System cannot power on?
- Operating System XP cannot install to POS-1000B?
- Where can I find the drivers?
- Do your POS terminals come with POS software preinstalled?
- Beside the Brand TYSSO, can you provide OEM / ODM Services?
- I could not find the driver of the older model thermal receipt printer....
- Contact Us
FAMETECH System cannot power on? Introduction
FAMETECH INC is a Taiwan supplier and manufacturer in Computer & Peripheral Products Industry. FAMETECH has been offering our customers high-quality POS, POS System, POS Terminal, Barcode Scanner, and Receipt Printer since 1981. With both advanced technology and 10 years of experience, FAMETECH always makes sure to meet each customer's demand.